Saturday, February 25, 2012

spring is in the air

So, I know I just posted about it still being freezing in Minnesota and how to update my winter fashions... but today is delightfully sunny out and it got me in the spring mood. I want to try and up date the colors around my apartment. Now, it still reads festive and holiday (I've been lacking on decorating lately obviously) and I want to incorporate spring colors to help me be more cheerful.
I've stumbled upon these ideas which are simple but probably successful in adding just a few hints of color.

Love the idea of using small containers to hold colorful supplies next to your desk area

Switch out that old school supplies for new, colorful items

Not only is this a good organization tip by using file folders to arrange those papers you need to get to, but also make them pretty to look at so you're much more bound to use them

Along with the school supplies, switch out your old school bag for a fresh new look
$89.95 from kikki.k here

No comments:

Post a Comment