Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tell me about yourself

I'll be graduating college in two months! While this is exciting, I'm in desperate need of preparation for the "real-world", most specifically interviewing and job hunting. Interviewing can scare the living daylights out of me, especially that dreaded question "why don't you tell us about yourself" or "who is Tammy?" My theory as of lately is if you look the part you'll feel the part, which means... shopping!

I'm so sick of the all black look, so I'm trying to get inspiration for professional attire including some statement pieces or simply just incorporating more color. What do you guys think of these ideas that I found?

[via]

[via]

[via]


How do you set yourself apart from the competition? (in a professional way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment