Monday, October 15, 2012
Beauty Must Haves
1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Long Last Shine Control; use this as a daily cleanser or leave it on longer as a facial mask. Makes your skin feel tingly clean and gives a matte finish look to your skin for 8 hours.
2. Maybelline Great Lash BIG; for the thickest lashes at a very reasonable price!
3. MaryKay Mineral Bronzing Powder; I use this every day as a blush for the perfect summer touch.
4. Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer; I love that this lotion gradually builds a tan, so you can avoid those pesky self-tanner streaks. I like to use a base lotion as well, as this product is more for color than hydration.
5. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner; smudge proof, stay-put eyeliner that can be a daily liner, or build it up for more of a dramatic look.
6. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator; I have never felt softer skin than after using this moisturizer.
7. CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain; my favorite long lasting lip color that builds up for a more dramatic look.
8. Avon Ideal Flawless Powder; provides the perfect overall finish.
9. MaryKay Concealer; great for the daily touch ups.
10. Clearasil Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream; we all have those pimples that pop-up out of nowhere and can ruin your whole day, dab on a bit of this cream for the best and quickest relief.
11. Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus; this makes your lashes so much longer! Just apply a coat before your normal mascara every morning, lasts all day.