Monday, July 30, 2012

spotlight: MochiThings

I was in the process of finding things for another organizing post, when I stumbled upon MochiThings. You guys may have visited the site or heard of it before, but I had not and I'm in LOVE. They have the cutest purses, pouches, desk organizers and office supplies at a fairly reasonable price. Normally, I wouldn't drop $20 on a pencil pouch, but once you see it, you will know what I mean by being cute enough so you have to afford it!

I love so many of the items it's so hard to choose what to show you guys! But take a look at these and then please go to mochithings.com to check it out for your self!


I recently spoiled myself and bought an iPhone 4S and have been looking for a new case for it, this is one of my favorite that I've seen so far!


 Button iPhone Case $35.95



I need one of these organizers for my school bag, it would seriously help me find things mid-class so I'm not the one noisily digging for a pencil or my chapstick




















Slim Purse Organizer $37.95 



 How cute are these little guys? I would smile every time I open my school books!
Frog Index Sticky Note $2.95



You don't have to feel like the nerdy kid bringing their lunch to school anymore with this stylish lunch pack
Dream of One Day Picnic Pouch $27.95



Honestly, this tape could be very bad for me... my entire property would be decorated with it!

 Flower Pattern Fabric Tape $5.95



Talk about organized... this pouch comes made for your iPad, but they also have different dimensions for notebooks, notepads, or whatever you'd like!
 Better Together iPad Pouch $48.95 (on sale now for $34.27)



Okay, come on, so cute, right?
Ribbon Pencil Case $20.95

No comments:

Post a Comment