Sunday, July 1, 2012

life lately

Since I've been lacking on posting this summer, I figured I'd share with you guys what I've been up to...



Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

My Pup Izzy with her favorite toy ever, "bunny." When you ask "where's bunny?" she searches the house until she finds her to bring to you!
Painted my nails pastel colors, multi-color is the way to go.
Had a blue raspberry martini while writing an essay for a summer online course.
My horse, Cody, graving in our pasture... he makes me smile every single day.
Some friends and I went to a baseball game to celebrate a friend's birthday.
Painted my nails in bolder colors, I felt like it was a party on my hand every time I looked down!
Two baby birds that my Dad and I rescued after they fell from my parent's porch.

That's just a little taste of the summer so far, hopefully I can be more reliable about posting lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment