Monday, August 5, 2013

busy, busy bee

I've had an extremely busy summer!

Some of you may have noticed my last post hasn't been since May (I'm extremely ashamed). Others may just be directed here for a particular pinned post, and don't pay much attention. That's cool too! :)

Just want to share with you guys what I've been up to.

I show horses competitively and since graduating in December I've been working freelance PR through a few horse mediums. Primarily, with a local author and championship judge on her series, The Good Rider. Since I can, I'm going to use my blog to promote her book ;) so check it out guys! It's extremely inspiring and majorly helpful. It's based on improving your riding skills, inside and outside of the showpen. I know most of you probably don't ride horses, but if you do I definitely suggest investing in this series! It will make you a better rider and a better horse owner. Check it out at TheGoodRider.com


Okay, now I promise I'll make an OCD and style inspired post soon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment