Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life Lately

I'm on my way to the Apostle Islands in northern Minnesota right now, and will be out of Internet access for the rest of the weekend, so I just wanted to update you guys on what's been going on!

Also just a reminder to follow the new pinterest page pinterest.com/officespacebty it's been under construction for a while now just trying to pin past posts, so it should be close to caught up now and ready for you all to follow to keep up to date with posts!


My two best friends and I while visiting one another in Chicago

Some amazing sushi (and veggie sushi!) from the Chicago area

Just a little obsessed with my pup... her begging me to play!

This would be my lovely father as I was helping him water trees outside (notice the moon!)

Rainbow, duh, after a beautiful evening rain

An awesome quote I read for fellow horse people, something to keep in mind about most animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment